Friday, January 11, 2013

Brunswick Cue Rack

 This is a Brunswick Cue Rack from the 40's that I restored.  I think they are the coolest cue racks ever made.  The problem is that they are few and far between.  I decided that I was going to make replicas of this rack and put them up for sale.
This is the bottom of the rack.
To the left is the full rack.  They mount to the wall and spin via a bearing in the bottom.  To the right shows the big metal bracket that mounts to the wall.
Here are the pieces that I have reproduced so far.  Should have the rest of the pieces done within the month.  I will post the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Table Build

  My brother picked up this old pool table frame a few years ago and decided it wasn't worth restoring.  I asked him to set it aside for...